How To Make Snow Cones | Homemade Snowcones
Homemade snow cones are a tasty way to cool off on a hot summer day. Best part is, you don’t have to wait for the summer carnival to enjoy one. Whether you’re planning a party favorite or blending up a few to share with the kids, you already have everything you need, including your favorite DIY snow cone syrup flavor.
What you’ll need:
- Blender or snow cone machine
- Snow cone paper cups
- Filtered water
- DaVinci Gourmet Flavor Syrups
How to make a homemade snow cone:
- Fill your blender with enough ice to make the desired number of snow cones. We recommend at least seven to eight regular ice cubes per snow cone.
- Set your blender to the ice-crushing option if available. If not, regular blend will still work.
- As you blend, slowly add water to the mixture until you reach the desired consistency. It should be similar to packed snow.
- Spoon the mixture into a paper snow cone cup. You might try using a large spoon or ice cream scoop to get the perfect rounded top.
- Slowly pump your favorite DaVinci Gourmet Classic or Sugar Free flavor onto the ice mixture to taste. One or two pumps should do.
Are you wondering how to make snowcone syrup? Let us make it easy for you – pick from over 70 delicious syrup flavors from DaVinci Gourmet. Leaving the syrup until last will let everyone customize their treats with their favorite flavor. Here are a few flavor combinations to get your inner child daydreaming.
- Orange Classic and Vanilla Classic for an orange creamsicle delight.
- Cherry Classic and Cheesecake for—you guessed it—cherry cheesecake.
- Strawberry and Kiwi for a fruity summertime staple.
With more than 70 Classic and Sugar Free DaVinci flavors, the flavor possibilities for your homemade snow cones are endless. Now you’re ready to take on the summer heat and whip up a sweet or sugar-free treat the whole family will enjoy.
What’s your favorite flavor combination? Tell us in the comments.